Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. I'm Deenie

5 posters

Go down

Hello. I'm Deenie Empty Hello. I'm Deenie

Post by Deenie Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 am

I found this site through a Facebook friend. I'm very curious about past lives and life paths. I also bought my first dream dictionary when I was 12. My grandmother has sensitivity and I've felt I may also but have always been apprehensive about it and really have no idea how to get advice on it or anything.

I've had one reading of my palm by a military wife in the 90's and I didn't think too much about it, but some of what she said was true and it stuck with me all this time.

I am looking forward to learning more about you and hopefully myself.
Deenie
Deenie

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Deenie Empty welcome Deenie

Post by Rick Waid Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

I Deenie, welcome I am sure will enjoy you're stay. And their are people here that can help you. Thanks Rick
Rick Waid
Rick Waid

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm Deenie Empty Re: Hello. I'm Deenie

Post by sister Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Welcome, Deenie! I have been slammed with work on the site or I would have been here sooner to tell you how glad I am that you found us. Rick is right--you can find information and kindred souls here. Here's to your search!

sister
sister
sister

Back to top Go down

Post by GrannyA Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Deenie! Boy it sure is starting to look like I am following Sister around to say hi to everyone. LOL
This is a great and very friendly site. Glad you found it!

GrannyA

Back to top Go down

Post by sister Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:44 pm

No, I'm following you, GrannyAngela!

Deenie, I moved your "General Question" post over to Dreamland. I have a lot to say about it!

https://hatch.forumotion.com/t70-general-question

Great post! Looking forward to commenting.

sister
sister
sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenie Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm interested in what your thoughts are Smile

I have lurked on other forums with readers who haven't been very approachable. Nobody wants to help you learn or understand, they just want to make you feel inferior and protect their gifts to not share. I understand a living is made off of this and I wouldn't want to take that away from anyone legitimately wanting to help. But it also made me skeptical.

I like the helpfulness here, the openness and how you guys bounce off each other. You compliment one another naturally.
Deenie
Deenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi there! I've already begun to speak with you about your haunting experience. I'm knowledgeable in that area, but still searching for my connection to the supernatural world. We'll venture into this together, as I also think you are gifted by what you've told me. Welcome to Hatchway forums Smile
Ob
Ob

https://www.facebook.com/cristinadsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Deenie Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Obsessive wrote:Hi there! I've already begun to speak with you about your haunting experience. I'm knowledgeable in that area, but still searching for my connection to the supernatural world. We'll venture into this together, as I also think you are gifted by what you've told me. Welcome to Hatchway forums Smile

Thank you! I'm really loving it.
Deenie
Deenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum