Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi! im new here.

2 posters

Go down

hi! im new here. Empty hi! im new here.

Post by juanita mercado Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello. My name is juanita,
I'm.just wondering if I'm doing this correctly. I have a question about my relationship. Where will it go?

juanita mercado

Back to top Go down

hi! im new here. Empty Re: hi! im new here.

Post by Gracie Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:46 am

Hi Juanita,

Welcome to Hatchway!! I need your age, gender and then the question. I might have to private message your answer though, if it gets too personal, I won't put it on the forum.

Gracie.
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by juanita mercado Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Good morning! I am 25 years old, I am a female I am just wondering where my relationship will go. And possibly my health will that get better.

juanita mercado

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:11 am

Good Morning!!

This is the one question section so I'm taking the original question you asked.

Seems like you've been with this fella a long time and it's good, maybe not perfect but good. You seem to be missing the flutter time, when you first start a relationship, when you tummy flutters when you see him, I call that the flutter time. As I'm sure you know, it's natural for that to happen, doesn't mean you love him any less or him you, it's just that way. It's replaced with the calm of knowing he'll be there for you.

Feels like one or both of you have been in the service or still are. Many people have successful relationships like this, it just takes a little more dedication and understanding. You certainly don't look like you are scared of hard work. Your energy is very strong and it feels like you can be a force of nature when you need too.

This is not a bad relationship as far as I can see. It's always up to you to choose your life, your path.

You might want to fine tune your diet, I'm seeing some emotional issues connected to it. Like allergies that give you ups and downs emotionally... Since you do have a strong energy, you do need to keep a handle on those emotions. When you are down or upset, so is everyone around you. When you're happy, the whole world is too!!!!

Gracie.
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum