Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading request

2 posters

Go down

Reading request Empty Reading request

Post by Cristina Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Hey Gracie! It's been a long time since I've been here. I wasn't even sure if the forum would still be here. Life got busy. Happy to come back. I would love to have a reading when you have the time. I'm feeling really uneasy lately and want to see if you see anything. My name is Cristina, female, 26 years old. Thank you so much. <3

Cristina

Back to top Go down

Reading request Empty Re: Reading request

Post by Gracie Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:03 am

Hi Cristina,

Nice to have you back!!

So you're feeling uneasy lately... well, there is enough going on in the world around us to do that!!

I do see someone that you interact with that has a sharp tongue, they're hard to deal with, it looks like they don't tell the whole truth either...  Doesn't look like you have to deal with them daily but often, these types of people are usually they're own worst enemy. I'm also seeing someone maternal that you're worried about?? Not sure this is your mother but she is mother like. Must be her health you're worried about, she is as sweet as they come. Perhaps, your spouses Mother? Something about her back or legs? It hurts her to walk??

Gracie.
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristina Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Yes, I know who the sharp tongue person is. Luckily, it's not a daily interaction. My nerves can't take it. Yes, I'm very worried about my mom, she has a back issue that doctors cannot figure out. It's causing her extreme pain. She is trying an experimental surgery in two weeks. Do you see her coming out of this ok? She has a heart condition too and really worried about her strength.

Cristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristina Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 pm

I guess it's bothering my subconscious more than I realized.  Sad

Cristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down