Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ob
GrannyA
coolfire
7 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post by coolfire Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 am

Hi! I joined this site as a referral to learn about my own phycic abilities. Have been told I have them but currently sort of confused as to what they are. I am a very literal type person. It has to be real to me or I don't want any part of it, if ya know what I mean. I do have an uncanny ability to just know people and how they feel. Seems like when I am in a crowd that I can only stand to be a part of it for a time and then I have to get away from them and be alone before I can come back to them. It's just too noisy!

I love to garden and being outside is my greatest passion! I also like to knit and crochet and love music. I worked in the music industry for over 20 years and did alot of singing in clubs, churches, parties, etc. I stopped singing about 5 years ago, just decided that part of my life was done and moved on to other things. Slowing down a little, I guess. I have worked under the name of Coolfire for many years, hence my user name.

I am so excited about being here. If there is anyway I can learn to be of help to people that is what I want! Peace and happiness to you all! Very Happy
coolfire
coolfire

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by GrannyA Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 am

Hi Coolfire! Welcome to a great site filled with very nice people! Looking forward to getting to know you!

GrannyA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ob Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 am

Hey there! Happy you're here. Many people are around that can't wait to help you develop your abilities. Hope to get to know you.

x
Ob
Ob

https://www.facebook.com/cristinadsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by coolfire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks GrannyAngela! I am so happy to be here! Thanks Obsessive, can't wait to start learning!
coolfire
coolfire

Back to top Go down

Post by sister Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 am

Hello, coolfire! Welcome to one of the coolest places on the web. I hope you'll find a lot to like about it.

I'm a skeptic about abilities too, so I know what you mean about needing to know it's real. What would it take for you to be sure, really sure? I've been asking myself that lately, but I have not come up with an answer.

I see you've already made your way over to Gracie's Psychics in Training, so you're on your way!

Best wishes, and I look forward to getting to know you.

sister
sister
sister

Back to top Go down

Post by coolfire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 am

Well sister! Not too sure what it would take! I just want to know that I know that I know! lol! I think I need to concentrate on just one ability and work on that for now...just don't know what ability it is! I have had a number of people tell me though out my life that I have an ability but no one seems to know just what it is. So -- I think I have to find out what it is that I need to concentrate on that one thing instead of trying to work on everything at once. Does that make any sense to you? I know I kinda sound jumbled up but I kinda feel jumbled up!
coolfire
coolfire

Back to top Go down

Post by sister Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 am

Yes, it makes perfect sense to me!

I seem to be hawking my wares all over the board this morning, but might I suggest that you try the Your Quiet Place visualization?

https://hatch.forumotion.com/t159-your-quiet-place

If you aren't getting anywhere with meditation, this visualization exercise can help you calm your mind and become more receptive to what the universe has for you. After you're calm, ask what direction you should go. The answer can arrive in a variety of interesting ways.

I love the sentiment expressed in your signature!

sister
sister
sister

Back to top Go down

Post by coolfire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks, sister! I will try the quiet place! Once upon a time, I hated myself. Didn't like who I was at all, so I decided to change and I did! That was a long time ago but I do know that if ya don't like your life it is totally up to you to change it!
coolfire
coolfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Welcome!!! I hope you find everything you need here, I think you will and if you don't we will help you find it.

Gracie.
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by missjelyn Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Welcome on board =) Cant wait to see your posting and get to know more about you =)
missjelyn
missjelyn

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pickonmeillgetutwiceashard

Back to top Go down

Post by undertheflow Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Good to see you coolfire! I wonder who the handsome fellow is that referred you here? Cool
undertheflow
undertheflow

Back to top Go down

Post by coolfire Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:27 pm

LOL! I wonder who that handsome guy was? Seriously, so glad you referred me! Already learning!
coolfire
coolfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down