Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Looking Forward to meeting people

4 posters

Go down

Hello Looking Forward to meeting people Empty Hello Looking Forward to meeting people

Post by Lucee Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:53 am

Hi, Always been interested in psychic readings and past lives. Hope to learn more by joining this forum.Cool

Lucee

Back to top Go down

Hello Looking Forward to meeting people Empty Re: Hello Looking Forward to meeting people

Post by Twink Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

Hello Lucee!! welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Please dont hesitate to ask all the questions you want.. many helpful people here! :-)
Twink
Twink

Back to top Go down

Hello Looking Forward to meeting people Empty Welcome!!!!!

Post by Gracie Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

Lucee wrote:Hi, Always been interested in psychic readings and past lives. Hope to learn more by joining this forum.Cool

Hi Lucee!!

Nice to have you here!!! There is lots to read about and learn on the site!! I look forward to getting to know you!!

Gracie.
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Hello Looking Forward to meeting people Empty Re: Hello Looking Forward to meeting people

Post by purpolonia Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Lucee,

For years I've had a high interest in psychics. Now, I am learning how to read tarot cards. This is a great and very helpful site. Everyone is very nice here.

Purpolonia

Welcome!
purpolonia
purpolonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum