Hatchway

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hatchway
Hatchway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated instructions on how to post pictures

2 posters

Go down

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Empty Updated instructions on how to post pictures

Post by iron9567 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 pm

I decided to show how to upload pictures as if there were people that has never done it before on this site. I am not exactly sure but at the point of posting this thread there were a couple bugs that I noticed. I have put text in each of the pictures explaining how to proceed to the next step. I have also boxed areas of the pictures that are important to each step.
If anyone has any questions or comments then feel free to either reply to this thread or drop me a pm.
thanks
iron man

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test210

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test310
Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test410

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test510Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test610

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test710

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Test810

Last edited by iron9567 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I like dirty, filthy chickens that can talk.)
iron9567
iron9567

Back to top Go down

Updated instructions on how to post pictures Empty Re: Updated instructions on how to post pictures

Post by christylw39 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

When I get to to the last part it is saying File Type Not Allowed... :?

christylw39

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum